Pyramid Comment

This journal takes an alternative view on current affairs and other subjects. The approach is likely to be contentious and is arguably speculative. The content of any article is also a reminder of the status of those affairs at that date. All comments have been disabled. Any and all unsolicited or unauthorised links are absolutely disavowed.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

READ THIS - It's Really Urgent!!

Originally posted, January 2006


I’ve just read this. It's shocking. It’s so incredible, it’s hard to believe. It leaves me speechless... 

Another example of reasons to wake up.


WAKE UP!!!


I am Vincent Booth's mother. Vincent has been an inmate in a California "mental health" facility for five years. He was wrongfully apprehended from me on July 29, 1999 at age 6 without a warrant, without a court order and without an investigation, after a referral to social services from his teacher/school. Vincent was totally normal until the County of Santa Clara forced dangerous psyche meds on him. His human rights were/are terribly violated, and my due process and human rights were horribly violated. I rescued Vincent and came to Canada and applied for refugee status.


Vincent was again apprehended by the FBI who returned him to the same abusive institution. I remained in Canada for a few years then returned to California and served a total of eight months for my "crime" of rescuing my own child from abuse and imminent death. No one has seen or heard from him and there are no recent reports in the court records regarding his well being.


Many reforms have been implemented. Many new laws were passed, including, The Amendment Prohibiting Forced Drugging, signed by President Bush, and the new foster care laws signed by Governor Schwarzenegger, yet Judge Leonard P. Edwards still refuses to allow me to submit evidence to the court, and he refuses to let my son testify on his own behalf!


I never received the court-ordered recent photograph of my son, and the last report to the court was in 2002, and it was heavily blacked out. This is just the tip of the iceberg in exposing the FRAUD of the exploitation of children and families for profit. Still, I have no word whether my son is alive or dead or any information concerning his well being.


This is a crime against humanity. I have numerous letters from Vincent in which he clearly states his wishes to return to his mom, yet he is denied his right to speak on his own behalf in court, although he is now 12 years old.

Children as young as 2 are being ripped from their parents and placed in institutions and put on dangerous psyche meds. Many are sexually abused and exploited. Many are missing and some are dead. A new film documentary starring Michael Moore (Bowling for Columbine) and Neil Bush (The President's brother) explore the dangers of drugging by child protective services in The Drugging of Our Children.


GOOD NEWS! THE DRUGGING OF OUR CHILDREN, STARRING MICHAEL MOORE, NEIL BUSH, AND FEATURING DIANE BOOTH, CAN NOW BE PURCHASED ONLINE: